The current healthcare system in the United States is in extremely poor condition. With baby boomers retiring it will be depleted in no time. The need for Lares Home health care service is more important than ever before. The wave of aging Baby Boomers will reshape the healthcare system forever. There will be more people enjoying their later years, but they’ll be managing more chronic conditions and therefore utilizing more health care services. By 2030:
- The over 65 population will nearly double as a result of the aging Boomers.
- More than six of every 10 Boomers will be managing more than one chronic condition.
- More than one out of every three Boomers – over 21 million – will be considered obese.
- One of every four Boomers – 14 million – will be living with diabetes.
- Nearly one out of every two Boomers – more than 26 million – will be living with arthritis.
- Eight times more knee replacements will be performed than today.
Meeting these future healthcare challenges will require more resources, new approaches to care delivery and a greater focus on wellness and prevention. With so many baby boomers retiring the need for proper health care options could make or break their quality of life as they age. Home health care service will be the key component ensuring qualified compassionate care is easily obtained. Nobody knows what kind of care will be offered since the demand will exceed the supply. Take your life into your own hands and out of the governments by preparing for your long term care today.